LIDA

Ripping clothes

Postby zamba » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:22 am

Hi Lida.
I`m new to this forum and I love wet and messy clothes. My question to you is; do you ever rip your clothes?
zamba

Re: Ripping clothes

Postby Lida » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:13 pm

zamba wrote:Hi Lida.
I`m new to this forum and I love wet and messy clothes. My question to you is; do you ever rip your clothes?

Hello Zamba! Welcome, I am glad that you here and I will always answer your interesting questions!
I love very much raises to break off stockings! I tear them, especially after a mudbath!
And sometimes other clothes It's a pity, because I want to keep for the following wetlook!!!!
Attachments
DSC_0794.JPG
DSC_0776.JPG
DSC_0767.JPG
Lida

Re: LIDA

Postby ZAGER zager » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Lida wrote:
Lida wrote:
ZAGER zager wrote:Lida, а случалось что, вы купались зимой в одежде или проверяли прочность весеннего льда с последующим окунанием ;) Приходилось ли вам купаться в болоньевой одежде? :roll:

ZAGER zager! А по поводу болоньевой одежды отвечу следующее - в чем только я не купалась, в болоньевой в том числе! )

Лида возможно видеть эти моменты? ;)
ZAGER zager

Postby zamba » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 am

Lida wrote:

Hello Zamba! Welcome, I am glad that you here and I will always answer your interesting questions!
I love very much raises to break off stockings! I tear them, especially after a mudbath!
And sometimes other clothes It's a pity, because I want to keep for the following wetlook!!!!

I know its a pity, yes, but I myself cant stop ripping my clothes at the end of a messy or wet session. Had to walk home one time, almost naked, after ripping my dress on the beach.
zamba

Postby arc » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:25 pm

zamba wrote:
I know its a pity, yes, but I myself cant stop ripping my clothes at the end of a messy or wet session. Had to walk home one time, almost naked, after ripping my dress on the beach.

@Zamba, Sounds very interesting. 8-) 8-) 8-)
arc

Postby wetclothes » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:59 am

:D hello Lida. I hope all is great for you. The spring come now. maybe you should try a canoe ( look at the link)

http://freewetlook.blogspot.com.br/2012 ... g-wet.html
wetclothes

Postby Lida » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:23 pm

ZAGER zager! А по поводу болоньевой одежды отвечу следующее - в чем только я не купалась, в болоньевой в том числе! )[/quote]
Лида возможно видеть эти моменты? ;)[/quote]

Постараюсь угодить! Самое интересное можно найти только в архиве Тарзана!
Attachments
PA220293.JPG
P1010221.JPG
Вот тебе! Вот тебе и плащи из болоньи!
P1010078.JPG
Lida

Postby arc » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Lida wrote:
Постараюсь угодить! Самое интересное можно найти только в архиве Тарзана!

@Lida, thanks again for these wet jackets. Love to see you in them and from your archive instead of Tarzans :P .
GREAT!! And still beautiful xxx

Arthur
Last edited by arc on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arc

Postby Lida » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:40 pm

zamba wrote:
Lida wrote:

Hope you get a lot of fun! I wish I was not there, I would love to keep your company! And maybe you have pictures and we'll show them?
Lida

Postby Lida » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:52 pm

arc wrote:
zamba wrote:

@Zamba, Sounds very interesting. 8-) 8-) 8-)

I love to rip (tear) a wet t-shirt or a shirt on a man's body! It is very hot! Zamba, we demand the continuation of the story!
Lida

PreviousNext

Return to Wetlook